- Selenium-java: Selenium-java is a library for automating web browsers. It can be used to interact with web pages and perform actions such as clicking on buttons, filling out forms, and submitting data.
- TestNG maven: TestNG is a testing framework for Java. It is used to write and run unit tests, functional tests, and acceptance tests.
- Cucumber-java: Cucumber-java is a framework for writing acceptance tests in Gherkin. Gherkin is a human-readable language that is used to describe the behavior of a software application.
- Cucumber-testng: Cucumber-testng is a bridge that allows Cucumber-java to be used with TestNG.
- Cucumber-core: Cucumber-core is the core library for Cucumber-java. It provides the basic functionality for writing and running Cucumber tests.
- Appium Java-client: Appium Java-client is a library for automating mobile apps. It can be used to interact with mobile apps and perform actions such as clicking on buttons, filling out forms, and submitting data.
- Extent Report Adapter 7: Extent Report Adapter 7 is an adapter that allows Cucumber-java to be used with ExtentReports. ExtentReports is a reporting tool that can be used to generate reports of automated tests.
- ExtentReport: ExtentReport is a reporting tool that can be used to generate reports of automated tests.
- Lombok: Lombok is a library that can be used to reduce boilerplate code in Java.
Popular Search autoautsetttrtext