- JUnit maven: JUnit is a unit testing framework for Java. It is used to write and run unit tests.
- Cucumber-java: Cucumber-java is a framework for writing acceptance tests in Gherkin. Gherkin is a human-readable language that is used to describe the behavior of a software application.
- Cucumber-core: Cucumber-core is the core library for Cucumber-java. It provides the basic functionality for writing and running Cucumber tests.
- Extent Report Adapter 7: Extent Report Adapter 7 is an adapter that allows Cucumber-java to be used with ExtentReports. ExtentReports is a reporting tool that can be used to generate reports of automated tests.
- ExtentReports Cucumber7 Adapter: ExtentReports Cucumber7 Adapter is an adapter that allows Cucumber-java to be used with ExtentReports 7.0.0.
- Rest Assured: Rest Assured is a library for testing RESTful APIs. It can be used to send requests to RESTful APIs and verify the responses.
Popular Search autoautsetttrtext